Value Addded Service
Preparing to study abroad can be daunting. The ESTEEM INFOCON team contains experts in all aspects of studying overseas. They can answer your queries and help settle your nerves.
ESTEEM INFOCON hosts pre-departure briefings throughout the year to help prepare you for student life in your new country.
At the briefing, you will receive information about:
- Student life in your new country
- Adapting to the culture
- How to deal with homesickness.
- You will also have the opportunity to network with other students, including alumni, current students and future classmates.
- We can also advise you on
- ticketing, foreign exchange,
- travel insurance,
- opening a bank account
- international calling cards.