Duration : 2 Years
Level : Diploma after Graduation
Type : Diploma
Eligibility : Graduation
The “Post Graduate Diploma in Management” (PGDM) program is designed to give students what they seek in a business program: relevance, flexibility, and connections to the ‘real world’ along with core business knowledge, practical experience, communications, teaming skills, the ability to manage change, and a global perspective. A student achieves these attributes through programmed skill-building, business simulations, development of their business plan, and the opinion to spend two quarters on real-world projects. Topics you will explore include creative problem solving, learning how to confront difficult situations, leadership synthesis, leading change in diverse organizational cultures, and developing your leadership skills.
Admission to PGDM institutions shall be made only from the candidates qualified from any one of the six all India tests i.e.; CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT or the common entrance examinations (if any) conducted by the respective State Government.
Students develop a firm level of understanding of the key functions of Business Accounting, Finance Management, Marketing, Management Information Systems, the Global Economy, Entrepreneurship Development, Operations Management & Others.
Is PGDM is a Master Degree?
PGDM: Stands for Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
MBA: A Master in Business Administration (MBA) is a degree course offered by the colleges affiliated to the universities. However, accreditation by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) makes an institute’s PGDM course equivalent to an MBA.
Both MBA and PGDM courses are regarded as having equal value when it comes to career prospects.
Advantages of PGDM Program:-
- Approved by AICTE since 1994.
- Contemporary Course curriculum recognized by Industry.
- Eminent Faculty from Academia & Industry.
- Case Study Development
- Business Simulation games to build and strengthen decision making and analytical skills.
- Live Industry Interactive sessions.
- Blended mode of Learning
- Case Study based learning: classroom discussions with peers for collaborative learning.
- Academic flexibility to optimize student’s learning.
- Student Support for all academic & operational queries.
- To prepare Graduates for Management Career through unique blend of quality and flexibility.
- To enable working professionals rise in their organizations.
- To facilitate change of career to managerial and business arena.
- The programme is designed to develop conceptual knowledge and behavioral skills in students who continue to work in industry, government or other organizations.
- Working Graduates.
- Professionals such as Engineers/CA/CFA/ICWA/ Technologists.
- Fresh Graduates who wish to combine their study with work. Also the programme can be pursued as an add-on in any other specialized stream of education.
- Defense Personnel.
Following programs of Post Graduate Diploma (PGDM) level
- PG Diploma in Business Management
- PG Diploma in Public Management & Policy
- PG Diploma in Management
- PG Diploma in International Business
- PG Diploma in Disaster Management
- PG Diploma in Sports Management
- PG Diploma in IT Management
- PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- PG Diploma in Entrepreneurship
- PG Diploma in Human Resource Management
- PG Diploma in Financial Management
- PG Diploma in Operations Management
- PG Diploma in Marketing Management
- PG Diploma in Construction Management
- PG Diploma in Energy Management
A 360° Learning Approach
- Inspiring Innovation
- Mentoring Excellence
- Progressive Education
- Assured Career
Course Fees: – Rs. 5.00 Lacs to 25.00 Lacs