Passport and Visa Assistance
A visa is a conditional authorization granted by a country to a foreigner, allowing them to enter, remain within, or to leave that country. Visas typically include limits on the duration of the foreigner’s stay, territory within the country they may enter, the dates they may enter, the number of permitted visits or an individual’s right to work or study in the country.
Applying for visa is one of the most critical aspects of your preparations for overseas studies.
There are a number of processes involved in Visa application. Visa application has its supreme importance as without visa a student cannot able to enter a country even, he or she has confirmed acceptance letter from the university.
We have team of Visa Consultants who are focused to maintain excellent relationships with Embassies and High Commissions worldwide and are able to offer the students accurate study abroad student visa information and can help them to apply visas to study overseas.
Our Visa Consultants are quite knowledgeable in the process of Visa application and they guide our students in the whole Visa Application process. Their work procedure includes preparing the students for the Visa interview too. They are committed to address all relevant study abroad visa requirements successfully.
Our students are benefitted from our comprehensive package of all details designed to ensure that the students are fully prepared, taking advantage of our guidance on collecting relevant documentation. This also includes all important financial aspects and assistance with the key aspects of any interview that students may have with the High Commission or Embassy.
With a team of experts, we can commit to provide our students a minimal hassle-free experience to get their Visas.
Our work procedure:
- One counselor will be assigned for a particular student.
- The counselor and the student will have a face to face or Skype discussion.
- A checklist of all documents will be given to the student.
- The counselor will review the documents thoroughly and forward it to the concerned authorities.
- Once the date of the Visa Interview is scheduled the counselor will prepare the student for interview.
- If it’s a outstation interview our team will help to get the accommodation and transportation to the Embassy.