Higher education in the United States is an optional final stage of formal learning following secondary education. Higher education, also referred to as post-secondary education, third stage, third level, or tertiary education occurs most commonly at one of the 4,627 Title IV degree-granting institutions, either colleges or universities in the country. These may be public universities, private universities, liberal arts colleges, community colleges, or for-profit colleges.
EducationUSA is a U.S. Department of State network of over 425 international student advising centers in more than 175 countries. The network promotes U.S. higher education to students around the world by offering accurate, comprehensive, and current information about opportunities to study at accredited postsecondary institutions in the United States. EducationUSA also provides services to the U.S. higher education community to help institutional leaders meet their recruitment and campus internationalization goals. EducationUSA is your official source of U.S. higher education.
- Some of the most valued international universities are in the U.S.
- S. universities have engaging campuses.
- S. universities spend $20,000 per year on each student compared to $7,225 in Britain, $11,572 in Australia, $12,217 in Canada.
- Guaranteed successful career after graduation.
- Wide range of educational programs.
- Outstanding facilities, libraries, and laboratories.
- Opportunity to spend an additional year in the U.S. getting valuable, relevant work experience.
- Attested copies of X, XII & Graduate Degree (if applicable), Mark Sheets including Backlogs (Re-sits)
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Standardized Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (where necessary for the program)
- Two academic references
- Two references from employers (where applicable)
- Passport-sized photographs
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture programme)
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
- Capital-Washington D.C
- Official language- English
- Time zone –UTC-4
- Calling code-+63
- University of Michigan
- University of Texas
- University of California
- Salve Regina university
- Black Hills State university
- Central Penn College
- West Texas A&M
- Southeast Missouri State University
- Bluffton University
- University of Minnesota