Poland’s education market has been the most dynamically developing one in Europe during the last twelve years. The number of higher education institutions has increased fivefold while the number of students quadrupled. Each year almost half a million young people begin their education at universities and colleges.
All Our Universities in Poland Recognized. The degree is accepted by worldwide. Students are from many countries like India, South Africa, UAE, Switzerland and many developed countries are pursuing their Engineering degree and successfully working in their countries with highest salary. We are having Many Technical Universities in our contact as working with co-operation of Ministry of Education (MOE), Poland.
- Capital- Warsaw
- Official language- Polish
- Currency- Polish Zloty
- Time zone – UTC+02:00
- Calling code- +48
- Weather: 1.c to 25.c
- 10th marks sheet & certificate
- 12th marks sheet & certificate: min. marks 55% in PCM
- Bachelor’s Mark sheets & certificate: Min. marks 55% (for MS)
- SOP (Statement of Purpose)
- English Proficiency Certificate (No need for Indian Student )
- Valid passport
- Birth certificate
- Updated CV
- Recent passport size photo
- Health Certificate
- IELTS 6.5 band/BOI(Bona-Fide of instruction)
- College leaving certificate leaving certificate
- Gdansk Medical University
- Medical University of Lodz
- Medical University of Warsaw
- All our partner universities in Poland recognized by Govt.
- Students can work in any country in the world after finish of study in Poland.
- Part-time jobs allowed up to 22 hours /week.
- Good study environment on hostel campus & healthy food is available in canteen.
- Hostel department provides extra take care of girls students.
- Our branch office is in Frankfurt in Germany, we are helping them to settle down in Poland.
- IELTS & TOEFL is not mandatory for all courses.
- Hostels are well furnished with new buildings with all amenities along with attached bathroom, toilet and kitchen and internet access.