The Philippines is a Southeast Asian country in the Western Pacific, comprising more than 7,000 islands. Its capital, Manila, is famous for its waterfront promenade and centuries-old Chinatown, Binondo. Intramuros, a walled city in colonial times, is the heart of Old Manila. It’s home to the baroque 17th-century San Agustin Church as well as Fort Santiago, a storied citadel and military prison.
Education in the Philippines is provided by public and private schools, colleges, universities, and technical and vocational institutions. Funding for public education comes from the national government.
At the basic education level, the Department of Education (DepEd) sets overall educational standards and mandates standardized tests for the K–12 basic education system, although private schools are generally free to determine their own curriculum in accordance with existing laws and Department regulations.
On the other hand, at the higher education level, the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) supervises and regulates colleges and universities, while the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) for technical and vocational institutions regulates and accredits technical and vocational education programs and institutions.
- Official language- Philipino, English
- Currency- Peso
- Time zone –UTC+8
- Calling code-+63
- The MD in Philippines is recognized and approved as an equivalent course to the MBBS by the MCI (Medical Council of India) who has established and maintain uniform standards of medical education.
- The MBBS degree of Philippines is recognized by every major country, that proffers you great career opportunity of working in the US, Canada, Australia and other developed countries without any extra course.
- You can easily communicate with patient and a local as the Philippines is the 3rd largest English speaking country where almost 94% of Filipinos speak English.
- Foreign students can enjoy balancing their lifestyle while spending less money.
- To attract more foreign students, the government created different education programs and university programs that aims to provide better education for foreign workers.
- Colleges and universities that has foreign students has more stricter protection for their foreign nationals students.
- the Philippines is much loose in terms of accepting foreign students since its aim is to provide better education and promote the education system of the country.
- Ago Medical and Educational Center Bicol Christian College of Medicine
- Angeles University Foundation
- Our Lady of Fatima University
- AMA School of Medicine
- Saint Louis University
- West Visayas State University
- EMILIO Aguinaldo College
- 10th marks sheet & certificate
- 12th marks sheet & certificate [MIN. 55% IN PCB]
- School leaving certificate
- Valid passport
- Birth certificate
- Updated CV
- Recent passport size photo