Straddling the South China Sea and home to an array of cultures, diverse geography and a futuristic capital city, Malaysia is a truly unique country, in both its landscapes and its citizens.
Choose to study in Malaysia and you’ll discover that the country’s natural beauty extends way beyond its ancient rainforests, national parks and glorious beaches. In the cities too, there’s plenty to keep all the senses occupied, from colorful and varied markets to the mosques, Buddhist temples and Hindu shrines that are often found side by side, and the profusion of annual festivals celebrating both traditional and modern aspects of Malaysian culture.
Malaysia is a country of diversity. It is home to numerous ethnic groups, races and religions. Its geographical location is almost as diverse as its culture. Malaysia, known as the gateway to Asia, has just about the right balance of city life and nature. From Kuala Lumpur’s PETRONAS Twin Towers to rainforests, Malaysia has a bit of everything.
The higher education system is governed by the Malaysian Ministry of Education. There are two types of institutions: colleges and universities. Malaysia is also well known for being home to branch campuses of foreign institutions at affordable tuition rates. Examples of such universities are Monash University, Swinburne University of Technology, Curtin University of Technology, University of Nottingham, Raffles Design Institute and SAE Institute.
- Capital – Kuala-Lumpur
- Official language- Malay, English
- Currency- Ringgit
- Time zone –UTC+8
- Calling code-+60
- Established and high-quality education system and standards
- Ability to get foreign degree qualifications studying fully in Malaysia from countries like US, UK, Australia, Canada, etc. at a much lower cost
- Comparatively low expenditure of studying and living in Malaysia
- Comfortable, peaceful and safe living in Malaysia
- The local universities are getting better
- No language Barrier
- University of Selangor
- FTMS university
- University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus
- Wawasan Open University
- Xiamen University Malaysia
- Al-Madinah International University
- Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
- Attested copies of X, XII & Graduate Degree (if applicable), Mark Sheets including Backlogs (Re-sits)
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Standardized Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (where necessary for the program)
- Two academic references
- Two references from employers (where applicable)
- Passport-sized photographs
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture programme)
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities