Latvia is a country on the Baltic Sea between Lithuania and Estonia. Its landscape is marked by wide beaches as well as dense, sprawling forests. Latvia’s capital is Riga, home to notable wooden and art nouveau architecture, a vast Central Market and a medieval Old Town with St. Peter’s Church. In Latvia, there is both state-financed and fee-paying higher education. In order to single out the ablest students, whose studies are publicly financed, higher education institutions carry out a procedure of student selection.
Course Name- MBBS
Course Duration-6 Years
Course Language- English
Latvia is a country on the Baltic Sea between Lithuania and Estonia. Its landscape is marked by wide beaches as well as dense, sprawling forests.
The degree is accepted by worldwide. Students are from many European countries like Germany, Poland, Switzerland and many developed countries are pursuing their degree and successfully working in their countries with highest salary. We are having Many Medical Universities in our contact as working with co-operation of Ministry of Education (MOE), Latvia.
- Capital- Riga
- Official language- Latvian
- Currency- Euro(€)
- Time zone – UTC+00:00
- Calling code- +44
- Weather: 8.c to 22.c
- 10th marks sheet & certificate
- 12th marks sheet & certificate [min. marks 65% in PCB]
- School leaving certificate
- ILETS -6.5 band/BOI(Bona Fide of Instruction)
- Reference letter (from 2 Teachers)
- Valid passport
- Birth certificate
- Updated CV
- Recent passport size photo
- SOP (Statement of purpose)
- Motivation Letter
- Riga Stradins University
- The University of Latvia
- After completing the Course Student can practice in Europe with a high salary.
- University provides part time job during study in hospitals.
- Paid Internship offered by universities.
- Salary during part time works will be more than 1200 GBP/month.
- Good Study environment in the hostel campus & healthy food is available in canteen.
- Hostel department provides extra take care of girls’ students.