Kyrgyzstan is a rugged Central Asian country along the Silk Road, the ancient trade route between China and the Mediterranean. The Tian Shan Mountains, which surround the old caravan route and dominate the country, is home to snow leopards, lynx, and sheep. Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is becoming a popular choice for those looking at cheap courses abroad. Kyrgyzstan is a country with a fascinating landscape. It is surrounded by mountains.
Course Name- MBBS
Course Duration- 6 Years
Course Language- English
All Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan Recognized by MCI, WHO, FAMIER, and USMLE, PLAB. The degree is accepted by worldwide medical councils. Students are from many European countries like Germany, Poland, Switzerland, and many developed countries are pursuing their medical degrees and successfully working in their countries with the highest salary. We are having Many Medical Universities in our contact as working with the co-operation of the Ministry of Education (MOE), Kyrgyzstan.
- Capital- Bishkek
- Official language- Kyrgyz, Russian
- Currency- Kyrgyzstani som
- Time zone – UTC+6
- Calling code- +996
- Weather: 3°C to 31°C
- 10th marks sheet & certificate
- 12th marks sheet & certificate [MIN. 55% IN PCB]
- School leaving certificate
- NEET – Scorecard
- Bank Statement- 5000 $
- Valid passport
- Birth certificate
- Updated CV
- Recent passport size photo
- SOP (Statement of purpose)
- KYRGYZ STATE MEDICAL ACADEMY
- ASIAN MEDICAL INSTITUTE.
- JALALABAD STATE UNIVERSITY
- OSH STATE UNIVERSITY
- All our partner universities in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by MCI and WHO.
- Students can work in any country in the world after the finish of study in Kyrgyzstan.
- A good Study environment in the hostel campus & healthy food is available in the canteen.
- Visa is acceptance is almost guaranteed.
- Girl’s students are safe in Kyrgyzstan. Ragging free campus and safe for international students.