Bangladesh is to the east of India on the bay of Bengal, it is South Asian country. Bangladesh is one of the most densely populated countries. There are many reasons to study in Bangladesh. Bangladesh may be the best choice for you to study medicine, if you can’t pay high tuition fee Bangladesh ranked 2nd in sub-continent. Medical college / universities are here approved by MCI, WHO, & other health organization. Bangladesh is the popular study destination for International students.
Bangladesh is the best place to pursue a career in medicine. In Bangladesh, medical programs are consist of 6 years of MD programs which is segmented with Two state-level Examinations in the 3rd year and 5th year respectively. The First 3 years are basic and non-clinical Year which is consisting of Basic knowledge and fundamental medical Programs like Pharmacology, Anatomy, etc respectively. From 4th years all classes will be held in hospitals and students will attend patients under the supervision of Mentors.
All Medical Universities in Bangladesh Recognized by MCI, WHO, FAMIER and USMLE, PLAB. The degree is accepted by worldwide medical councils. Students are from many European countries like Germany, Poland, Switzerland and many developed countries are pursuing their medical degree and successfully working in their countries with highest salary. We are having Many Medical Universities in our contact as working with co-operation of Ministry of Education (MOE), Bangladesh.
- Capital- Dhaka
- Official language- Bengali
- Currency- Bangladeshi Taka
- Time zone – (GMT+7)
- Calling code- +880
- Weather: 11.c to 33.c
- 10th marks sheet & certificate
- 12th marks sheet & certificate [MIN. 60% IN PCB]
- School leaving certificate
- Valid passport
- Birth certificate
- Updated CV
- Recent passport size photo
- Anwer Khan Modern Medical College [DU]
- Bangladesh Medical College [DU]
- Dhaka National Medical College, Dhaka [DU]
- Green Life Medical College, Dhaka [DU]
- Jaharul Islam Medical College [DU]
- Universal Medical College Dhaka [DU]
- Enam Medical College Dhaka [DU]
- Northern International Medical College
- Kumudini Women’s Medical College [ DU]
- BGC Trust Medical College [CU]
- Rangpur Community Medical College [RU]
- TMSS Medical College [RU]
- Prime medical college, Rangpur[RU]
- Popular Medical College, Dhaka
- All our partner universities in Bangladesh are recognized by MCI and WHO.
- Students can work in any country in the world after the finish of study in Bangladesh.
- There is no need for ILETS/TOEFL to get admission in Bangladesh.
- Students will pay fees on arrival only.
- Visa is 100% successful and no visa interview.
- Indian mess is available on the campus.
- Girl’s students are safe in Bangladesh. Ragging free campus and safe for international students.
- we are taking the responsibility for admission process and hospitality.
- Hostels are well furnished with new buildings with all amenities along with the attached bathroom, toilet, and kitchen and internet access.