Specialized courses in the stream of Marketing.
|Marketing Management||Advertising and Sales Promotion||Consumer Behaviour|
|International Marketing||Internet Marketing||Marketing Decision Models|
|Marketing Research||Pricing Management||Marketing Law|
|Product and Brand Management||Retail Management||Rural Marketing|
|Sales and Distribution Management||Service Marketing||Strategic Marketing|
- Market Research Analyst
- Advertising Manager
- Brand Manager
- Media Buyer
- Meeting, Convention and Event Planners
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Promotions Manager
- Business Development Manager
- SEO Manager
HDFC, IBM, Cognizant, Accenture, TCS, Nokia, Coco-Cola India, Pepsico, ITC, Hero Motor Corp, Procter and Gamble, Samsung Electronics, Tata Motors, Cadbury, Idea Cellular, Vodafone, Airtel, Sony India & Many more….
The scope of MBA in Marketing is very good in today’s market trend. MBA in Marketing is one of the oldest disciplines of management study. The annual salary in India may range from Rs. 1.51 lakh to Rs. 20.43 lakh. According to Pay Scale India, the average salary package for a marketing manager is around 6.5 lakh. As marketing goes with current trends thus, the job will never become monotonous for you.
You can explore various career opportunities in the domain of marketing as its quite broad and wide field.
Top 10 Highest Paying Marketing Jobs In India.
- International Marketing Executive (Salary package: Rs 1-1.5 crore).
- Top Channel Development Executive (Salary package: Rs 1.1-3 crore).
- Top Marketing Executive (Salary package: Rs 1-1.2 crore).
- Top Market Research Executive (Salary package: Rs .75-1 crore).
- Marketing Director (Salary package: Rs 75-80 lakh).
- E-commerce Marketing Director (Salary package: Rs 70-75 lakh).
- Database Marketing Manager (Salary package: Rs 50-55 lakh).
CITY WISE AVERAGE SALARY: (P/A)
- Mumbai- Rs 3,56,192 —-17,07,291
- Bangalore – Rs 3,21,604 —- 15,51,360
- Pune – Rs 2,90,243 —– 11,75,647
- Hyderabad – Rs 2,53,412 —- 11,78,022
- Chennai – Rs 2,51,762 — 12,06,128
- Kolkata – Rs 3,50,000 —- 11,50,000